Saturday, March 9, 2013

--> seven weeks <--

Another week in the books, and what a week it has been..
Nothing too special to report from this week, other than that baby is still growing like a weed, or anyway that's how it feels in my tummy! This week has been a week of highs and lows. School has been super hectic because my professors are trying to cram everything in before Spring Break, so it was a week of exams. Luckily pregnancy forgetfulness hasn't kicked in too bad, so exams haven't been that challenging. The one thing that has kicked in full swing though is my mood swings! I feel like I have no control over whether I'm going to happy or grumpy once second or the other! So ridiculous. Also, nausea is kicking my butt almost every morning. That makes showing up to class on time a bit more challenging.
Other than these random pregnancy issues, life is wonderful and its becoming more and more real with every noxious morning and mood swing that we have a beautiful baby on the way! One more week of class and we will have a week of relaxing and picking out baby names. Speaking of baby...

Baby is the size of a raspberry right now!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Ours should be full of snow hopefully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment