Friday, March 1, 2013

6 Weeks

I am now 6 weeks along. This past week was quite the roller coaster ride! To put it in perspective for you...I started tearing up mid Castle episode. If you have never seen Castle, it is typically pretty funny and is a crime/law/comedy type show. What can we learn from this? My hormones are COMPLETELY out of whack!

What is going on right now inside of me is totally mind blowing.. There is a life just growing! I just don't understand how people can say there is no God. I have never felt closer to him than right now, just knowing that He is forming a baby inside of me:)

We have told the Fam Bam, and let me tell you.. Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunties and Uncles are all getting pretty stoked:) Not a day goes bye that somebody doesn't text or call asking how our little addition is doing. So far there isn't much to report. I haven't been overrun with morning sickness yet, which I think is because my mom never had it either. The nauseous feeling comes around every now and then, but not enough to lose my lunch. I am still craving hamburgers, and luckily last night got my fix at STUFT Burger Bar.. SO GOOD! I almost ended the night with a milkshake, but like my Mom said, I'm not really eating for 2 yet, and that number 2 will never weigh 100lbs while I'm still eating for him/her. So I have to make myself eat healthy.. thank goodness for Jason because He definitely keeps me on track in that area. Miraculously I haven't put on any weight, and obviously I'm not showing yet, but we are still getting more and more excited with every passing day!

Yea.. not even the slightest baby bump..


2 weeks until Spring Break, and I could not be more ready. I can't wait to have a little time to just sit on my couch and look at lists and lists of baby names! Also my first prenatal visit is in 3 weeks and I could not be any more ecstatic! Between School, Work, Small groups, and other school groups I haven't had much time to just rest and it is definitely starting to catch up to me.. just ask Jason! Right now we're just grateful for God's strength that keeps me plowing through every speech and homework assignment:)

1 comment:

  1. I want to make baby name suggrestions... hehe:-)Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete