Saturday, March 30, 2013

10 Weeks + 1 day:)

Another week in the books.. Time just doesn't slow down right now. I'm already beginning my 11th week and I feel like it still hasn't quite set in that we will have a baby in 6 1/2 months! We have finally spilled the news to EVERYBODY.. well anyway I kind of figure once it makes it to facebook it is no longer our secret. We told our married couples small group on Sunday, the small group of college girls I lead on Wednesday, and then finally told the rest of the world on Thursday.. It is so encouraging to see all the friends and family that have been and will support us through this crazy EXCITING time in our lives.

This week was MUCH MUCH better as far as not feeling quite up to par. The nausea is finally starting to take a back seat and I actually felt like I could eat breakfast this week. My pregnancy brain has definitely been setting in lately. Everything from leaving my phone in a store to forgetting homework assignments to forgetting to lock the door when i leave for class. Obviously I have this forgetfulness thing figured out, and will most likely have some very entertaining stories in the future. Heartburn has also made it apparent to me that it will be hanging out throughout the next 6 1/2 months, and our baby will have a VERY nice head of hair if old wives tales hold true. However I will take forgetfulness and heartburn any day over the alternative (morning sickness).

Not really a bump yet, but definitely feeling changes!! 
--10 weeks--

This week I have started reading -Radical- by David Platt for the second time. If you have never read it before then absolutely by all means.. READ IT! This week I have been so convicted about how I view my walk with God, and what [radical abandonment] really means. Remember this week what Jesus gave up for us.. His life on a cross.. what do we give up? Hope you all have a very Happy Easter celebrating the resurrection of our Christ:)

No comments:

Post a Comment