Saturday, March 23, 2013

*9 Weeks*

Happy Spring!! It is so exciting to finally make it through winter and into spring. However I don't think the weather is quite on track with the calendar because I woke up to loads and loads of snow being dumped all over Fort Collins. Such a beautiful white blanket is now covering the city. However spring also brought in one more thing for us, and that is week 10! I haven't blogged the past few weeks because lets be honest.. at this point in the pregnancy there isn't a whole lot to talk about. Unless you want to hear about the past two weeks of being on the verge of vomiting and living off of sierra mist and saltines. Luckily I have yet to actually throw up, but morning sickness and being tired are definitely taking over my life lately.. Jason has been absolutely AMAZING through all of my complaining and sleeping, he's been holding down the fort, running errands, doing laundry, and waiting on me hand and foot. Such a great man God blessed me with! We spent the past week enjoying a stay at home vacation. We both worked quite a bit and have been trying to get caught up on homework and sleep. ALSO this week we had our FIRST prenatal visit!! I know it should have been exciting but we basically just did a physical and the attempted to draw blood for initial testing.. which unfortunately ended in me almost passing out and sitting in a chair with my head between my legs. However they said everything looked great and we are well on our way to having a beautiful little baby:) This week we are planning on finally sharing the news with all of our friends, can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, glad to hear Jason is off to a good start... Only 30 more weeks to go for him to be real helpful and then we get to find out how helpful he really is ;-) I'm just kidding, I love you both and you're going to be great parents to your kids and taking care of each other I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete