Friday, January 10, 2014

2013... Lessons in Loss, Life and Love


 Our year in pictures
I'm PREGNANT!!! 6 weeks!

This pooch is going to be a big brother!

Spent Easter with this kid and my Frink family:)

9 weeks! 
First time seeing our baby BOY!!
Jason got baptized:)

Family reunion in May with our YWAM family!
Then off to GA for a week with my sister and brother-in-law


37 weeks.. and I continue to grow..

40 weeks... and keep growing...

Finally 1 week and 5 days late he decided to arrive:)

5 days old headed to church

The love of our life!




Our final birthing class with all of the babies

Jason graduates!!

Another birthday in the books.. Hello 23!

Lookin cute on Christmas Eve

Christmas with my family

This year was packed with blessings and lessons. We lost a very important family member and gained one. We are looking forward to all that 2014 has for us:) Happy New Year!!

1 comment: