Friday, January 10, 2014

---> 2 months<----

Well friends, I am officially 2 months old. Yes, time is flying! And I am LOVING it! Every day it seems like I learn something new, meet someone new, and make mommy and daddy smile just a little more. In my first 2 months of life outside I have traveled to Westcliffe 2 times for Thanksgiving and Christmas.. Thanksgiving was good and all, but Christmas was AWESOME! Everybody wanted to hold me and talk to me and smile and me, and Mommy even took me sledding! SO FUN! What has month two meant for me?


Happy New Year!!


  • I stayed awake till 11:45pm on New Years Eve.. ALMOST rang in the new year with mom and dad but I figured sleep was a better use of my time.
  • I have learned to sleep through the night : 10pm-7am every night! Mommy is totally sold, Daddy says it is God's way of convincing them to have more babies and that the rest will probably not sleep through the night.. First child;)
  • I am holding my head up like a pro!
  • I took my first round of shots like a champ! Cried for about 1 minute and then got over it:) 
  • I'm now weighing in at a whopping 14 lbs and 23 inches! Almost sumo wrestler status. 
  • I smile ALL the time and Mommy is totally melting because of it! Seriously, going to be a puddle soon if I keep it up. 
  • Still sporting the blue eyes and Mom is convinced they are going to stay blue! Looks like I have Moms eyes and Dads charm. 
  • LIGHTS LIGHTS and more LIGHTS.. I can't get enough. They are totally mesmerizing. 
That sums up my life right now. It's pretty cool being a baby.. Everybody loves me and wants to hold me! I'm not looking forward to Mom going back to school in 2 weeks because it means I have to hang out with a baby sitter, but atleast it's only for a few hours each day. Until then I'm going to keep making Mom melt and Dad proud. 
Keep it real!


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute...what a great commentary! and I especially like the part at the end, and the picture of him in the big bed! We love and miss you all so much!!

    ReplyDelete