Friday, May 3, 2013

15 Weeks =]

How has it already been two weeks since my last post?? I'm down to 1 week of classes and then everybody else has finals while I work and go to a wedding! I am beyond ready for Summer and the snow again on Tuesday doesn't help at all. Last week ended with a beautiful weekend spent doing SO many fun things..

Prenatal Yoga
Going Away Party
Women's Spring Social with the women of our church
A long walk with Jason in the 75* weather.. Koa discovered that he LOVES water:)
Church
Another walk in the park which resulted in a little heat stroke :/
& of course.. Ice cream
SUMMER IS SO CLOSE!!

Monday however brought in a whole different story.. My week has been packed with projects, wine dinners, exams, quizzes, and exhaustion. Tuesday and Wednesday brought another 8 inches of snow.. and Wednesday night brought a terrible bought of food poisoning. I spent all day Thursday sleeping and was barely able to get out of bed. Which is probably why I only got out of bed 2 times in 34 hours and I slept for about 28 of those hours.. Jason was such a trooper through it all.. He brought me saltines, Gatorade and did everything he could to help me feel better. Finally this morning I was able to get out of bed and go to one of my classes.. All I can say is I'm grateful I did not have morning sickness because you need SO much more energy to grow a baby, and not being able to keep food down makes that a million times harder. Praise the Lord I'm getting over it all and am ready to take on my final week of school.

Baby Frink is growing like a weed right now! Measuring in at about 4 inches and weighing 2.5 ounces this little bundle of joy is well on his/her way into my arms. There are so many things i'm looking forward to right now! This month we find out the gender of our little nugget, and we get to go on vacation to TX & GA. I am going to a few weddings, finishing up a long stressful semester of school, and celebrating 1 year of marriage to my BEST FRIEND! Bring on May!!

3 comments:

  1. Good grief, you're so busy, no wonder it's hard to catch you! I'm looking forward to summer for your sake :-) Plus then I get to see you and Jason so I'm loving May right now as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY YAY YAY!! Get to see you sooo soon=] and yea.. trying to talk to me on the phone is an epic fail.lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shooot.. sorry to hear you were sick, girl :( But I'm glad to hear you had top-notch care and are feeling better!! I'm also VERY glad to hear that you're in the homestretch to summer and fun times and [hopefully] some R&R :) Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete