Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Elijah - 17 Months

You guys, the sweetest boy on earth will be 17 months old on Easter Sunday. How? What? Where has the time gone? There have been SO many changes in the past few months I'm shocked. I mean I thought when he was popping out teeth and learning to crawl and walk, that he was changing fast... Little did I know, it just keeps happening. 

He is learning about 5 new words/phrases a day. "Outside!" "Dono(I don't know)" "Ee Ya (see ya)" "Grandma" "Papa" and SO many more are his current words of choice. 

My all time favorite thing that Eli is obsessed with right now is praying. Every time we sit down to eat, or get ready for bed, or even for NO REASON WHAT SO EVER.... He folds his hands until I start praying. As soon as I say "In Jesus name" he says..... "Eema (amen)" yeah my heart explodes on a very regular basis.

This boy is so special to us, there are no words for it. I never could have imagined that my life could so easily revolve around one sweet little boy. Which makes this whole fever thing just that much more challenging. But we push on and he continues to change constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment